Peace Explorers Program Summary
Peace Through Action USA’s Peace Explorers program area offers learning, sharing, and decision-making opportunities for people with desire to decrease aggression and violence and increase peace in their homes, places of work, learning, and worship, and/or their neighborhoods. We deliver these peace explorers brief learning events, a book club, short courses, and information sheets on aggression and violence prevention and peaceful practices subjects.
Our Peace Explorers
Peace Through Action USA welcomes any person with a desire for increased peace to become a peace explorer. They choose to participate or make use of one or more of our peace explorer resources. Our peace explorers learn about peace promotion and violence prevention subjects, share knowledge and good will with similarly motivated people, and plan personal and group action to increase peace with and where they live, learn, work, play, and pray.
Peace Explorer Opportunities
Peace Through Action USA’s peace explorers opportunities include:
- Peace Through Action Events, which gather youth and adults of all ages to learn about civic and social topics with a focus on peace.
- Peaceful Readers Book Club, which gathers adults to reflect upon and discuss non-fiction books on civic and social topics with a focus on peace.
- Peaceful Dialogue resources.
- Do Something about Violence information sheet series.
- Choose Peaceful Practices information sheets series.
Do Something Right Away to Increase Peace
Attend a Peace Through Action Event. Find our events and register here.
Read a book with us. Learn more about our Peaceful Readers Book Club and register here.
Give a gift of money to support Peace Through Action’s mission delivery activities
Choose opportunities to take part in our #PeaceBeginsWithWe campaign